Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag [ten] friends, including me, so I’ll see…
Well this is neat, so here we go in no particular order…
- A Brave New World || Aldous Huxley
- The Sound and the Fury || William Faulkner
- Blankets || Craig Thompson
- Sandman, series || Neil Gaiman
- Cloud Atlas || David Mitchell
- Capacity || Theo Ellsworth
- A Series of Unfortunate Events, series|| Lemony Snicket
- The Hitchhicker’s Guide to the Galaxy, series || Douglas Adams
- Invisible Monsters || Chuck Palahnuik
- East of Eden || John Steinbeck
Q:do you let people hug you
Such behavior is not encouraged. I was exposed to the guru Leo Buscaglia’s culture of hugs in the 1980’s and have been hugged enough for one lifetime. That said, a decent handjob is never inappropriate.
Chuck knows what he wants
I am George Costanza.